[WriteLog] Participate in Leaderboard Live! during SS!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Participate in Leaderboard Live! during SS!
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:31:26 -0500
> Before CQWW SSB, I announced the availability of Leaderboard Live! , my
> web site and client software for Writelog, which allows you to provide
> realtime scoring information to web viewers and contest participants
> alike

I'll just note that this is trivial to install - I specified Leaderboard on
an unused com port in the Setup|Ports dialog of WL, and it worked
flawlessly.  Would be fun if a lot of people use it.  Could also be fun for
a few friends to race each other in some limited timeframe like a few hrs
and watch their buddies as it progresses!