[WriteLog] New Version Help.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Version Help.
From: rbrann@midcoast.com (Raymond W. Brann)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 14:30:07 -0500
--------------9ED93A855818596CC1A1705C

I recently upgraded to version 10.28D also.
When I noticed that Writelog said it was 10.28C I wrote a not to Ron.
Below is his reply. Hope it clears up the confusion.

"If you download 10.28D from the address below you have 10.28D we forgot
the change it from 10.28C.
28C was Bata only. Only beta testers got C..

Ray/W1RWB

k2qmf@juno.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to upgrade me version of Writelog.
> I have 10.28C installed now.  I downloaded 10.28D but
> I can't seem to get it to work!!
>
> I unzip it and run the set up but after I am done
> the program still says 10.28C !!!
>
> Please help.  Any suggestions much appreciated...
>
> 73,  Ted  K2QMF

--------------9ED93A855818596CC1A1705C

I recently upgraded to version 10.28D also.
forgot the change it from 10.28C.</i>
href="http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/";>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/</a>.