[WriteLog] resizing windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] resizing windows
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (The Tolberts)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:06:54 -0500
Thanks to all that replied about my MMTTY trouble. I already had the engine
but needed the plug-in. All installed and receiving quite well but I cant
seem to get the windows where I want them. I tried using the tips on the
K9JY site and can get a few lined up and then when I bring one more in WHAM
everything all changed around...I'd like to resize the log window but it
doesn't seem to act like the others. When I get things where I want them the
log window takes up half the screen.  Any ideas?? Anyone want to share there
config file?

73 Jamie WW3S