[WriteLog] ALT R FOR QTC OR ROTOR CONTROL????

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT R FOR QTC OR ROTOR CONTROL????
From: wfking@worldnet.att.net (Wayne F. King)
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 15:34:34 -0500
While setting up for WAE RTTY for this coming weekend ALT R is dedicated
for receive QTC's. Normally I use ALT R, ALT Z to control my rotor. Is
there another way to control my rotor without having to mouse click on
the Radio pull down menu and then click on "Antenna to this Azimuth?
For my wish list how about just ATL Z to control the rotor???

Regards,

Wayne N2WK