[WriteLog] W5XD+ keyer in other loggers?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] W5XD+ keyer in other loggers?
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:04:50 -0000
 George Skoubis wrote:
> I don't mean to be a smart-alec, but if you have the ability to compile
> the keyer drivers in C++ why don't you develop the contest modules for the
> contests you wish to operate?

No actually I don't have that capability, else I wouldn't ask the question!

Actually at least one native module, viz IOTA is broken, and awaits vendor
attention.

Anything I could do, would be by cajoling other vendors e.g. N6TR and N1MM,
but they have other priorities, related to their products.

Actually a C++ programmer I know ( no names no pack drill, see the c.c.,
nudge nudge!), did say he could write some modules, but I've stopped holding
my breath.

73

Clive
GW3NJW