[WriteLog] QTC send BROKE with DXP38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QTC send BROKE with DXP38
From: wa0sxv@mellinger.com (Mike Mellinger WA0SXV)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:02:57 -0600
This might be related to a long-standing DXP38 problem where you cannot hit
multiple F-keys to send more than one message in a transmission.  On the
PTC-II, you can, for instance, hit F-11 twice quickly and get two copies of
the F11 message.  If you do that on the DXP38, you get the first message,
then transmit locks, nothing is sent, and the transmitted text that should
have been sent appears as received text.  Weird.

Mike