[WriteLog] sound cards for WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] sound cards for WriteLog
From: W8HO@qsl.net (Frank R. Norton II)
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:09:20 -0500
Hello All,

I should have posted this
sooner:  <http://www.2kcomputing.net/soundcards.html> for those who may
need an upgraded soundcard to work with WriteLog.  This site sells OEM and
overstock items at huge discounts from retail.

The website turned up in a networking search I did a few weeks back.  They
carry all kinds of items for ur PC, most are at tremendous discounts.  The
main difference is the product package they usually come in plain brown
boxes marked with OEM part numbers.  Inside the box you find the same CD's
and documents needed for installation as would be found in the "fancy"
package at the retail outlet.

For example, I have purchased a couple of Sound Blaster Live! Value cards
for only $35 each.  They were selling at Best Buy and Staples for $98.00 to
$110.00 plus tax locally.  The 2kc computing site had them at my door in 3
days. As expected both scored 7f on soundboard check and they are working
great with WriteLog.

73 de W8HO Frank