[WriteLog] 2 soundboards

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 2 soundboards
From: Bill@aa6tt.com (William Hein, AA6TT)
Date: 9 Nov 2001 19:14:31 -0800
I'm looking for tips on using two soundboards with WriteLog.  I just installed
two brand new SB16s in my Dell Pentium II computer running Windows 2000 Pro.

Windows plug and play aparently installed both soundcards.  How do I
distinguish between the two soundcards in the software to put AudioReview and
Windows functions on one and WriteLog's transmit and receive functions on the
other?  Also, how do I control the volume and levels on each individual card?
The WriteLog manual does not go into enough detail for me to figure this out on
my own.

Thanks,
Bill AA6TT

William H. Hein, AA6TT