[WriteLog] MMTTY@yahoogroups.com

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY@yahoogroups.com
From: rhodes@evertek.net (Jim Rhodes)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 14:41:00 -0600
--=====================_15165451==_.ALT

So fix it

At 06:24 AM 11/10/01 -0600, Gil Baron wrote:
>Does not anyone else think that the receive window in MMTTY and in
>WriteLog ought to make sure that only complete words should appear on any
>one line and NOT wrap around the end fo a line..
>
>Don't you think this
>type of pattern is a LOT better looking than th
>is type of a pattern?
>
>If so, how about others putting the pressure on WriteLog and MMTTY
>programmers to fix this.
>
>If you want to se how it should work, see Zakanaka. It even works in
>Zakanaka when MMTTY dll is the source of the decoding.
>
>It is a pain to read around the end of a line. I am unbelieving that this
>is allowed to continue.
>
>For WriteLog this problem is there for all keyboard modes.
>
>After all, this is not rocket science to program!
>

>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

--=====================_15165451==_.ALT

So fix it<br><br>
At 06:24 AM 11/10/01 -0600, Gil Baron wrote:<br>
receive window in MMTTY and in WriteLog ought to make sure that only
complete words should appear on any one line and NOT wrap around the end
fo a line..<br><br>
Don't you think this<br>
type of pattern is a LOT better looking than th<br>
is type of a pattern?<br><br>
If so, how about others putting the pressure on WriteLog and MMTTY
programmers to fix this.<br><br>
If you want to se how it should work, see Zakanaka. It even works in
Zakanaka when MMTTY dll is the source of the decoding.<br><br>
It is a pain to read around the end of a line. I am unbelieving that this
is allowed to continue.<br><br>
For WriteLog this problem is there for all keyboard modes.<br><br>
After all, this is not rocket science to program!<br><br>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Jim Rhodes K0XU<br>
jim@rhodesend.net<br>