[WriteLog] MMMTTY plug-in divide error: I give up !

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMMTTY plug-in divide error: I give up !
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J. O'Brien)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:53:36 -0500
Well I spent about 4 hours today trying to fix the "RTTYRITE9 caused a
divide error in module MMTTYTNC.DLL at 017f:10006135" error, I give up!  The
only variation is that sometimes I get "initializing MMTTY please wait" and
it just hangs.  If it ever gets past the initialization message, MMTTY
nicely appears but the divide error causes RTTYRITE to close

Today , and last weekend , I tried all permutation's of uninstalling and
re-installing MMTTY, Writelog and the plug-in, cleaned the registry, checked
for duplicate ini files, duplicate DLL files, etc etc,.  Tried OLD versions
of them all, checked that my DLL's were current as per Microsoft, closed all
other open programs, removed my firewall, closed the virus checker, RAN the
virus checker, and endless other things.

Thanks to all that helped, seem there are only 2 of us (K5IID )  with this
particular problem.  Looks like I am MMTTY-less when it comes to Writelog
use.

Andy KB2EOQ