[WriteLog] New User

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New User
From: Malcolm.Rothwell@btopenworld.com (Malcolm Rothwell)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 14:33:37 -0000
Hi All,

    Used WriteLog V10.28 for the first time in the OKOM DX Contest, worked
great. I have a couple of questions that maybe someone could answer for me.

    1. Is there any way to change the date format is the QSO Display
dialogue? It is displayed in the log as YYYY-MM-DD, I would prefer the
European DD-MM-YY format, although it's not a big deal.

    2. Can I resize the CW Keyboard dialogue? When I type anything in the
box it's actually below the visible space.

    3. When I changed the details in the Ports dialogue it does'nt seem to
retain the alterations I made. I set COM1 as CW for the ICOM 775 at 1200
bauds and the CW keyer type as PC generates, exited the dialogue after OK.
When I returned to the Ports dialogue the values have reset to OMNI-V on
COM1. It still works OK, but even save configuration does'nt stop it
returning to the default.

    Otherwise, I love it,

    73's Mal G4KFT

malcolm.rothwell@btopenworld.com