[WriteLog] WAE was fun again

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE was fun again
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:33:02 -0600
Some family emergencies wiped out hope of serious WAE effort.
But I still managed 200 qso and LOTS  of qtc's.
Both sent and received.
Many times I didn't have a full 10 to send, and receiving qtc's is easy.
especially if you have a large cheat sheet taped to the side of the monitor
to tell you which buffer to use. hehe

I kinda used Don's buffers and it was a pleasure.
Lots of fun and it added something to the experience.

I was surprised at the amount of Euro stations who could not send/receive
qtc's with me, especially the DL stations.

The difference in the exchange is why I like Sweeps, Jarts and WAE.

"Magnet: Something you find crawling all over a dead cat."

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com