[WriteLog] QTC question again please

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QTC question again please
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:50:33 -0500
I'd like to figure this out now and not have the same questions next year!

Would someone just please tell me what's supposed to happen when you click
on a transmitted QTC in response to a repeat request.  I'd like to
know -exactly- what's supposed to happen - what's sent and how it
terminates.

The main question is:

Do you ONLY need to hit the QTC and it should go out and terminate with QSL?
or something similar,

OR

Do you need to click on the QTC -and- click on the QSL button?

As reported earlier, if I click only on the QTC to repeat, it hangs in
diddle at the end - I guess this can be worked around by then clicking on
the QSL button.  If that's supposed to be how it works, great.  I just want
to know how it's supposed to work.

Sorry if you're personally impacted by this morning's tragedy.  Thanks!  73