[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] help again

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] help again
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:13:14 -0000
Dick, in addition to Scot's good suggestions,  you might like to try this
one.  I find it very reliable with excellent links right to the contest
sponsors.

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/

Just used it to get the rules for the LZ-CW test this past weekend.

73,

Jon,  K1US     Cape Porpoise, Maine

Support -->   www.eQSL.cc
See if one is waiting for you!