[WriteLog] sizing/positioning the extra info windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] sizing/positioning the extra info windows
From: k0pc@tcrc.org (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:30:07 -0600
Bill,
I think one of the nice features of WriteLog is it lets you drag these sub
windows completely off the main window then you can size and place them
independently. When I run a contest the only thing in the main WriteLog
window is the log itself. I pull the entry window, rate window, etc. off of
the main window and move them around the desktop as needed.

73,
Pat  KØPC