[WriteLog] Started SS log in wrong mode

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Started SS log in wrong mode
From: mdk@zai.com (Mike Kowalsky)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:13:22 -0500
My SS phone log using Writelog 10.26B was probably started in CW mode.   The
first QSO is listed as CW and the rest are in LSB or USB with a red B
following the serial number.  Anyway, the effect is that only one QSO is
used in calculating the score and generating reports.  The total score is
160= 1 QSO * 2 Points * 80 sections.  Changing the first QSO to USB results
in a score of 0.  I could edit the Cabrillo file and submit it but would
also like to see the graphs, etc.  The Rates window didn't function during
the contest either.   Any help on how to recover from this?

Also, I was unable to use the PC voice keyer because when ever a message was
played back, the sound card microphone input was muted.  In order to use the
microphone, I had to uncheck the mute box on the Windows98 mixer control.  I
suspect that others may have experienced this as well.  Please help.

73 Mike AC8Y