[WriteLog] SO2R Port Setup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Port Setup
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 07:09:04 -0500
It looks like I was wrong in the simple assumption that WriteLog can send cw
to each of the two rigs.  I just scratch my head at the disappointing fact
that WriteLog doesn't seem to do this.

FYI, look at http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/html/help.htm and select
"Configurer Dialog" - this is what I would expect to be able to do.  Note
that the N1MM software also allows you to assign separate bandmaps to VFO A
and VFO B, another nice feature when you're trying to be two places at once
;-)

I guess I need to use a separate computer for each radio or buy a SO2R box
that does the switching.

73,
Barry  N1EU