[WriteLog] RE: WriteLog digest, Vol 1 #199 - 2 msgs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: WriteLog digest, Vol 1 #199 - 2 msgs
From: clive@gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:45:15 -0000
 Dick Green wrote:
> CT and NA also depend on an external relay,
> triggered by a signal on the LPT port, to route CW to the appropriate rig.

But TR doesn't *and* supports multiple LPT ports for keying. I also use the
W5XD+ keyer, which is a fine device, but it shouldn't really be necessary to
do that just to  employ SO2R.

I migrated to WL, because of the ultimate failure of TR to go the Windoze
route, but it still possesses the ultimate CW op's functionality.

So it's horses for courses, no one size fits all, yet!

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw@gw7x.org