[WriteLog] Can't open sound board??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't open sound board??
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:26:02 -0600
Jim et al,

I've run into this problem (I think).

1. Reboot your computer.
2. Start WL and Rttyrite.
3. If you get the "cannot open sound card" message, click OK.
4. In Rttyrite, select 'dumb terminal' as the TU.
5. Close Rttyrite.
6. Restart Rttyrite.
7. Select whatever TU you want to use, if it's MMTTY or whatever.

If this does not work, set the TU to dumb terminal unit, then shut
down WL and reboot.  After rebooting, start WL and Rttyrite and
change the TU from dumb terminal to whatever you want.

Once you do this, you won't have to do it again (if it works).

73, Don AA5AU