[WriteLog] Mouse wheel tuning

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mouse wheel tuning
From: rich@w3zj.com (Richard B. Drake)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:52:40 -0500
On that note, I would like to recommend to anyone considering replacing an
old worn out sticky rodent that you get one of the Microsoft Optical models.
They have no balls (pun intended), nothing to get stuck or clogged and the
wheel is a much better design. Once you have one of those you'll never go
back to a mechanical mouse.

----
73, Rich - W3ZJ