[WriteLog] Re: [DX4WIN] import help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: [DX4WIN] import help
From: flgrossman@earthlink.net (Frank Grossman (WB2BXO))
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:27:00 -0500
I, too, am stuck on an Import problem...

Specifically, I want to pull my Writelog CQWW CW file into DX4WIN.  DX4WIN
has a Writelog selection on the Import menu, but it doesn't seem to see my
Writlelog file when the Import File Window opens.  I am looking at the
correct directory.

Now, I know there are some workarounds, like converting to ADIF or
something, but why should I need to do that when there's a Writelog
selection on the Import menu?

Thanks!
Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net