[WriteLog] Anyone with experience running WriteLog networking on Windows

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Anyone with experience running WriteLog networking on Windows XP?
From: ecurran@yahoo.com (Ed Curran)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 07:49:53 -0800 (PST)
Writelog with the networking piece. I am using the net
and the access of the cable modem and reading via
telnet to the cluster spots, etc. works fine.

Some other details...

I am actually running this using a portable computer
near the rig (seems to generate alot less noise than
the big computer...) The other interesting thing is
that I am using 802.11b wireless networking that also
does not appear to generate noise in the HF.

I am still working on:
  1) getting my 940 back and connected via serial
(which is just getting the interface - should have
that tomorrow)
  2) Getting the unit set up to key cw.  This is the
one that i want to crack as I am pretty strictly cw. I
see there is the multikeyer - maybe that will be the
way to go.

I can let you know of my progress as this will play
out over the next month or so.

Best Regards,

Ed NR2NR