[WriteLog] packet Ole Automation Object

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] packet Ole Automation Object
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:36:24 -0000
Hi Howard,

You didn't mention you are trying to use DX Telnet with WriteLog, which this
error message implies. There needs to be a line in WriteLog.ini covering
this and the location of DX Telnet needs to match. There are specific
instructions on this site: http://www.albany.net/~bg/WriteLog/WLdxTelnet.htm
. From what I have seen, there is an incorrect path, you're missing a '\' at
the end of the path, or your missing the line in the WriteLog.ini file. Hum
us a few more bars; is something easy in setting it up.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com