[WriteLog] Problem with CW to FT1000

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem with CW to FT1000
From: N5MT@aol.com (N5MT@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:04:52 EST
--part1_134.6383ffe.294beda4_boundary

I can not get my CW interface to send the correct code from the keyboard.
It looks like the keyboard is mapped wrong.  Very few letters come out
correctly, the E and T are ok.  Maybe I can do it straight key with ET?
I am using the PC Sound card to generate my CW.  Card is Creative PCI sound
alive something.  I guess that could be going worng.
I will try my notebook pc to see if the cw interface works after I send this.

The CAT interface is working fine for rig control and the CW interface is on
the other comm port on computer.  System is Win2000Pro with lots of cpu and
memory.

Any ideas before I have to use my fingers to do the contest this weekend?

Good luck in contest.  73 Mike  N5MT

--part1_134.6383ffe.294beda4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">I can not get my CW interface to send the correct code from the
keyboard.<BR>
It looks like the keyboard is mapped wrong.&nbsp; Very few letters come out
correctly, the E and T are ok.&nbsp; Maybe I can do it straight key with ET?<BR>
I am using the PC Sound card to generate my CW.&nbsp; Card is Creative PCI
sound alive something.&nbsp; I guess that could be going worng.&nbsp; <BR>
I will try my notebook pc to see if the cw interface works after I send
this.<BR>
<BR>
The CAT interface is working fine for rig control and the CW interface is on
the other comm port on computer.&nbsp; System is Win2000Pro with lots of cpu
and memory.<BR>
<BR>
Any ideas before I have to use my fingers to do the contest this weekend?&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>
Good luck in contest.&nbsp; 73 Mike&nbsp; N5MT&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_134.6383ffe.294beda4_boundary--