[WriteLog] ? in M field for USA contacts

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ? in M field for USA contacts
From: ad6g@mcn.org (Fritz Schewe)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:33:57 -0600
I have the same problem, but no time to fix it if possible.  So my scores
are all incorrect, I guess it has a hard time discriminating and adding up
Question marks.
I'm working on the assumption that Cabrillo doesn't care.  It only provides
the raw data input.
Hope someone finds the problem,  On with the Contest.

Fritz AD6G