[WriteLog] rookie question--which upgrade works with what

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rookie question--which upgrade works with what
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:59:44 -0600
The downloads page (http://www.writelog.com/downloads.htm) has a comment for
each WLxxxxUPG.ZIP naming the oldest version it can upgrade. The 10.29
upgrade can go back as far as 10.22.

In addion, every time you purchase WL (either as a new customer, or as an
upgrade -- probably would be better to call it a "renewal") you should
receive instructions on how to download the full installer that is current
at that time. You should definitely install the full version when you get
one. So you should never see a situation where the version you have on disk
to be upgraded is more than a year older than the upgrade you are trying to
install.

Wayne, W5XD