[WriteLog] Help Please-Unsubscribe

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
From: gbaron@charter.net (GilBaronW0MN)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 07:50:44 -0600
> -----Original Message-----
> From: writelog-admin@contesting.com
> [mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Tom Baugh
> Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 07:40
> To: GilBaronW0MN; TNeill1648@aol.com; writelog@contesting.com

Yes, that is the problem. The person that started this thread tired to
remove himself but forgot his password. This is the only list that requires
this. Every other list I have used only needs an email to the LIST SERVER
requesting you be unsubscribe. If it came from the subscribed list, it does
it. That is easy and that is standard. This one is not the same and this one
does not say at the bottom how to unsubscribe. Yes, if the url is used it
eventually will get you removed so I guess there is a way.
I am not certain why YOU feel insulted and YOU have to defend the list
operation when you are simply a member as I am.

I am grateful for the existence of this list. It provides a great service. I
only pointed out that the interface is not like most other lists and can and
frequently does cause confusion.