[WriteLog] suggestions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] suggestions
From: jbastin@sssnet.com (John E Bastin, K8AJS)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:48:52 -0500
At 4:41 PM -0500 12/21/01, Loyd Wilbur wrote:
>a. When the cursor is moved across the entry window, it can wind up at
>the far right, end of the window, and be sort of stuck there. Its movement
>should be circular, it should go from the last field to the start of the
>first field and not have to walked all the way back to the start.

It works that way for me. When I'm in the entry window and press the TAB key,
it goes from field to field until it gets all the way to the right and then
goes back to the left-most field and starts over.

I'm running version 10.28 in Windows 98 SE.

--
J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net