[WriteLog] 10.69 Fixed the LPT Pin 16 Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] 10.69 Fixed the LPT Pin 16 Problem
From: artinian@siol.net (Marijan Miletic, S56A)
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 20:35:47 -0000
This is a real Christmass spirit with OM Ken responding so fast!

Unfortunately the only free control LPT pin with I/O capabilities is strobe
pin 1.

On the other hand, not all 8 data lines are ever used and NA makes a good
use of them in SO2R.

This is all we need to agree for LPT SO2R "Cabrillo" (apart from more
flexible M$ XP driver :-).

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU