[WriteLog] using rtty function keys

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] using rtty function keys
From: JDY18@aol.com (JDY18@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 08:21:11 EST
I'm getting ready for the ARRL RTTY roundup and trying to relearn rtty
operation in WriteLog. I understand how to program the function keys and also
know that hitting a function key will put the radio into transmit and send
the contents of the function key. What I am wondering is whether I can use
these same function keys when I am using the type-ahead buffer. I want to be
able to insert the contents of a function key when I am typing ahead, but
haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

thanks for any help,

Jay

W2KD