[WriteLog] RTTY Round Up

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Round Up
From: kd5cfb@msn.com (Sandra T Duchamp)
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:53:00 -0000
------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C18E3E.8B2D4180

A quick question from new user who is getting ready for the RTTY Round Up=
. After recently purchasing WriteLog I've been practicing by setting up a=
 "test" contest as suggested by K9JY and logging a few qsos. My question =
is how should a serial number be entered for a DX station? It would seem =
that it could go in the QTH field. How do other users handle this?

Thanks for your help,
Dave KD5CFB

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C18E3E.8B2D4180

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>A quick questi=
on from new user who is getting ready for the RTTY Round Up. After recent=
ly purchasing WriteLog I've been practicing by setting up a "test" contes=
t as suggested by K9JY and logging a few qsos.&nbsp;My question is how sh=
ould a serial number be entered for a DX station? It would seem that it c=
ould go in the QTH field. How do other users handle this?</DIV> <DIV>&nbs=
p;</DIV> <DIV>Thanks for your help,</DIV> <DIV>Dave KD5CFB<BR><BR></DIV><=
/BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C18E3E.8B2D4180--