[WriteLog] CW keying problem v10.29

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying problem v10.29
From: john.devoldere@pandora.be (John Devoldere)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:51:55 -0000
The problem with windos 95 is thet the printer spooling program from windows
interferes with writelog. The only solution I found is to te,porary rename
the program during a contest (during which time you will not need the
spooler), and all should be OK. Do not forget to rename it after the
contest.
With Windows 98 this problem does NOT exist.
As I now use Win98 on my computers I do not remember the name of the spooler
program.

73

john, ON4UN