[WriteLog] more 756 Pro II

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] more 756 Pro II
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:13:32 EST
--part1_aa.418ddec.295df42c_boundary

In a message dated 12/27/2001 7:06:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dallasdawg@earthlink.net writes:

> I am using a PRO2 and Writelog with no problems.  I changed the CIV address
> of my PRO2 to the default for the PRO and set the rig comm to the PRO in
> the Port setup of Writelog.  It has worked fine in that configuration for
> several contests now.  I am using a homebrew lever converter.  I have been
> able to jump to packet spots, jump to a freq in the bandmap, and Writelog
> has been successful in getting the freq data when logging.  Everything is
> working the same as it did when I was using my previous rig (TS-930).

Yes, I agree fully.  And that CI-V address is "5ch".

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC
941-312-9450
941-312-9460 fax
201-415-6044 cell

<A HREF="http://www.consultpr.com/";>www.consultPR.com</A>
<A HREF="http://www.fs9000.com";>www.fs9000.com</A>

--part1_aa.418ddec.295df42c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 12/27/2001