[WriteLog] help please

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] help please
From: k0869565@tiscalinet.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 01:06:00 -0000
Hello,
I am very new to WriteLog and need help. I've done some basic setup,
selected a contest, edited some of the CW/RTTY etc. messages, brought
up the RTTYrite window, selected my TU - HAL PCI-3000, saved the
configuration. Now: HOW do I get RTTYrite into TRANSMIT???? Hitting any of
previously programmed F-keys has NO effect whatsoever? What key must I hit
or where must I click with the mouse to start transmitting? And how do I end
a transmission? How do I make repeated CQ calls? I've brought up the timed cq
window (ALT-T) and made the necessary entries - but NO transmission happens?
ALT-T indicates use of F1 for CQ however, F1 is not part of the F-key
programming window - where do I have to set it?
And again how can I get RTTYrite or WriteLog or whatever to start keying
my transmitter and send beautiful Baudot characters? Must I stay with WF1B?
I've searched the help files and K9JYs web page - nothing found.

73 de Goetz, DJ3IW
k0869565@tiscalinet.de