[WriteLog] practice mode

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] practice mode
From: k6ll@juno.com (David O Hachadorian)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:00:46 +0000
Thanks for the reply, but it's not alt-k. That puts you
into the transmit mode, and whatever you type goes into
the transmit window.

The mode I'm thinking about lets you type directly into
the rtty receive window, just like it was a signal coming
in off the air.

I remember doing it last year, and it was very helpful in
practicing all the cursor and mouse movements. Doggone if I
can find it now in the help files.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ
K6LL@juno.com