[WriteLog] dxtelnet,filters and multi/single timer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] dxtelnet,filters and multi/single timer
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie WW3S)
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:43:49 -0500
Can you use more than one word when filtering Dxtelnet into writelog? I see
on AA5AU site how to set it up to filter on RTTY but can you include "FSK",
"AFSK" or "CONTEST"? What is the separator?

With packet you are multi/single; as such I imagine you are restricted to 6
band changes per hour....is there a way in writelog to time/monitor this?
When does the hour begin? with the first band change? How do you track if
writelog doesn't?

73 Jamie WW3S