[WriteLog] Memory Leak...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Memory Leak...
From: huffew@yahoo.com (Wayne Huff)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:56:53 -0800 (PST)
          --- MEMORY LEAK ---
  13 is my lucky number...  Read on...
  My XYL and I both had a memory leak back on June 13, 1953.
  We were at my wife's niece's 13th birthday party, watching TV on
their big 13" screen (I made the size up but it could have been).  It
was the 13th of June, which is also my brothers birthday, he was born
on Friday the 13th, and he has 13 letters in his name (Robert Roy
Huff).
  Our niece came into the TV room (living room in those days) and
asked us if we knew what day it was.  We thought, then said yes, it's
June 13th.
  The niece said what else?  We said it's your birthday.  Our niece
laughed and said what else?  We said we couldn't think of anything.
  She said this is your FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!
  We both had forgot about it...
  I guess you could say I was lucky (that she also forgot it).
73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF