[WriteLog] bandmap/corrected calls/auto cq

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] bandmap/corrected calls/auto cq
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie WW3S)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:50:04 -0500
This was my first real effort with Writelog. The bandmap sucks. Can't even
compare to N1MM ( just the bandmap; not the rest of the software).

Using a TS850 clicking on the bandmap only sets VFO A
Is there a setting to get 2 bandmaps? ( one VFO A, one VFO B )

If a call is spotted multiple times; they all appear. Only the latest
should. EX: KL7FH was spotted several times on different freq (within the
same band) and they all appeared on the bandmap.

Your CQ freq (own call) doesn't appear. With N1MM when you start running
(F1) CQ-freq appears on the bandmap
Are any of these configurable within Writelog?

Corrected calls: I have the parameter set in the ini file to send the full
corrected call. With MMTTY/RTTYrite the TU message hangs if a corrected call
is sent. This happened several times and can be duplicated. It would send
the callsign twice with a [CR] in between and then hang. ESC would get you
out and the program could keep running.

Auto CQ Suggestion: If Auto CQ enabled and a callsign highlighted in the
rtty window, stop sending. I guess I'm not quick enough on the enter key.

Can you force figures?

I did learn how to setup the qso fields to require an entry and also learned
to change the rate window to show last hour instead of last 100.

73 Jamie WW3S