Fw: [WriteLog] I had a small problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] I had a small problem
From: ke5og@brooksdata.net (Bill Brooks)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:45:23 -0600
John,

That is true. It only happens with MMTTY. It does not happen with the
Writelog RTTY Receiver. I use MMTTY for casual operating and I have never
had the problem. I have not been able to duplicate it, but will try with a
dummy load. As I mentioned, I have had the problem for some months...only in
contests of course...and am grasping at straws. The last couple of weeks I
have been using Writelog for all my rtty operating just to try to work it
out. It just doesn't happen except when calling CQ over and over.

Bill