[WriteLog] I had a small problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] I had a small problem
From: jwittmer@halcomm.com (Joe Wittmer)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:48:49 -0600
Hi Duane,

Also, make sure you are updated to the latest version of WriteLog as well?
There have been recent changes to both the DXP38 firmware and WriteLog.

WriteLog uses a different set of commands than DXPWin (and probably XPWare)
which uses a KOS mode. WriteLog controls TX and RX more closely. Also, be
sure all of your macros end in %E "Return to receive mode."

If you missed the other post... There is new firmware with the DOS software
on the HAL website at www.halcomm.com.

Thanks,
Joe KB9SIZ

RR was a blast!