[WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU - Part 2

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost multiplier in RTTY RU - Part 2
From: rkenwood@erols.com (Ron Kenwood)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:47:18 -0500
Thank to Don, W6FFH and others for pointing out that I did two dumb things
instead of the one I knew about. Hopefully, I will not forget the required
field thing in the future.

One additional comment. A few replies mentioned that the ? should have been
a tip off. Oddly enough, there was no question mark in the botched entry.
This was a DX QSO, so a serial number was required. I had another empty QTH
field on a stateside QSO, and the question mark was there. Go figure.

Thanks for all the help.

73 Ron
W3ZV