[WriteLog] iota contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] iota contest
From: col@v21mail.co.uk (Col)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:06:17 -0000
Hi

 New to wtritelog so bare with me. Is there any way of altering how writelog
inserts the island reference. What I mean is at the moment if i want to put
in EU005 I have to enter all 5 characters, instead of eu5 like TR or NA. Is
this easy to do?  Is the format like this for some other reason?

I feel it would greatly improve writelogs usefulness for the Iota contest,
especially for CW where nobody is going to send EU005 in full ! and my
instincts will be to enter eu5 all the time. Many thanks in advance

Colin GM0RLZ