[WriteLog] WI QSO Party WL Module Ready For Testing

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WI QSO Party WL Module Ready For Testing
From: sjwoodr@yahoo.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:44:54 -0600
Finally!

I have completed both the in-state and out-of-state WL modules
to support the WI QSO Party.  I've received many direct emails
asking about availability and what people can do to help test.
Here's the deal......

I have a self-installing executable which will install the modules
and register the DLLs for you.  Just download and install...
What i would like is to get a handful of people to install the
modules and give them a test drive.  Maybe enter in portions
of (or entire) old WIQP logs and see if the score is correct
and look for any problems.

There is a readme file which gets installed with the modules
and it contains some important information about using the
WIQP modules... particularly the in-state module and
instructions for mobile/rover stations (ie: how to do county-
changes).   You should read this before testing the modules.

If you're interested in using the modules but don't really have
time (or the desire) to help test them out.... that is fine.  You
probally don't want to download the modules just yet.  I would
wait until others have had some time to look for any possible
bugs (hopefully none)... and then wait for the General Availability
Announcement (here on this reflector).

For those who are ready to help test, you can download the
installation package at:
http://www.xnet.com/~sjwoodr/ham/modules/WIQP_WL_1.0.0.0.exe

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,