[WriteLog] ARRL RU logs.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ARRL RU logs.
From: martyt@pobox.com (Marty Tippin)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:38:11 -0600
The solution to this problem is to open the log file in WriteLog, then go
to Contest | Parameter Setup... and make sure you select the button next to
"W/VE" and then enter your state/province/whatever in the "My QTH:" box.

The default setting (for some silly reason) is "Outside W/VE" - and when
you generate your Cabrillo file, WriteLog will put the serial number in
place of the QTH. This setting is completely independent of the box where
you select your ARRL Section when creating the Cabrillo file -- the two are
not related in any way.

Once you make this change, re-generate the Cabrillo file and you'll see the
state/province being listed in the Cabrillo file.

As Eddie says, reviewing your Cabrillo file before submitting it would be
prudent. The format is not at all difficult to understand - just take a
look and see if it contains all the appropriate information for the sent
and received information for each QSO as well as correct header info.

-Marty NW0L
  martyt@pobox.com