[WriteLog] Finding writelog CONTEST CATEGORY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Finding writelog CONTEST CATEGORY
From: W0AH@aol.com (W0AH@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:01:14 EST
--part1_c5.1c6fbc81.2975c86a_boundary

I've used Writelog for about 18 months (and over a dozen contests) and want
to look back in my Writelog contest logs to determing my QRP countries
worked.  When I bring up each log, there is no indication as to my contest
category or my power output.  How do I bring that information up????   When I
click "cabrillo file..." under the Contest heading, it always shows HP which
I almost never operate.
Doug  W0AH

--part1_c5.1c6fbc81.2975c86a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I've used Writelog for about 18
months (and over a dozen contests) and want to look back in my Writelog contest
logs to determing my QRP countries worked. &nbsp;When I bring up each log,
there is no indication as to my contest category or my power output. &nbsp;How
do I bring that information up???? &nbsp;&nbsp;When I click "cabrillo file..."
under the Contest heading, it always shows HP which I almost never operate.
<BR>Doug &nbsp;W0AH</FONT></HTML>

--part1_c5.1c6fbc81.2975c86a_boundary--