[WriteLog] Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problem
From: n0av@goldfieldaccess.net (Jim Harvey)
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:35:08 -0600
I am a relative newcomer to Writelog also but doesn't your own call, name
and state that appears after the time in the Cabrillo log indicate the
"information sent"?? Right after that comes his call, name and state and
this is the "information received". I could be wrong but I think this is how
the Cabrillo format is supposed to look.

73, Jim  N0AV