[WriteLog] CW interface to Toshiba 3490CT problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW interface to Toshiba 3490CT problem
From: A. Sewell" <n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:32:40 -0600
Dick,

I agree with Scott.  I have a Gateway desktop that the keying is fine on the
LPT port.  However, I have a Gateway notebook that the keying was erratic.
I upgraded to version 10.30 and added the required line to the .ini file:

Open up WRITELOG.INI (Start Menu, Run, type in WRITELOG.INI <ENTER>).
 Find the [PORTS] section and add the CW_ON_PIN1=1 line:

[PORTS]
CW_ON_PIN1=1

73,

Alan  N5NA