[WriteLog] WriteLog FT-1000Dcw bandwidth

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog FT-1000Dcw bandwidth
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:32:46 -0500
I just confirmed this as well, having recently picked up an FT-1000D that I
haven't used in a contest yet.  Well, needless to say, this is a drag.

FYI, I reported my Omni VI+ had this exact problem with Writelog in '99 and
it was eventually fixed.

FYI#2, freeware N1MM contest logger leaves filter setting intact when
grabbing spots on the FT1000D - so I'd conclude that the problem is with
Writelog software, but I'm no expert.

73,
Barry  N1EU
www.albany.net/~bg