[WriteLog] XE test things - + F keys

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] XE test things - + F keys
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:43:01 -0000
Hello all,

Well, it looks as though I am not the only one using Writelog for the first
time, and in the XE test to boot!

I too noticed the MIC was a problem, but got around that by logging it as MC
for now.
And I noticed that the 'previous' serial number came up, so I just deleted
what was there, and typed the new one in manually.

After being used to WF1B for so long, it will take some time for me to
become accustomed to WL, so please do be gentle with me!
I am so used to some of the shortcuts available in WF1B, that I keep
pressing wrong keys!

Also, thanks to all who responded to my query about the F-key settings.
Looks like I have a days' work to sort that lot out!

Cheers for now, and hope to see some of you during the rest of the
73 de Phil GU0SUP