[WriteLog] Two questions on Writelog & MMTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two questions on Writelog & MMTTY
From: sentek@sprintmail.com (Floyd Sense)
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:24:59 -0500
I was chasing a few new ones this evening in the contest, having not
used Writelog and MMTTY together in a contest before.  Two rather odd
things happen repeatedly:

1. Every now and then, Writelog sends my sequence number as 000 when I
send it from a buffer with a specification of %3 for the sequence
number.

2. MMTTY, apparently at random, decides I really want the AFC button
pushed and turns it on.  I have it disabled everywhere it's obvious, but
I must be missing something.  Seems to me I had this problem with MMTTY
outside of Writelog a while back, but don't recall what the solution
was.

I'm running Writelog 10.27G.

--
K8AC